Dr. Nishant Shah is a feminist, humanist, technologist who work at examining infrastructures, collectivity, and subjectivity in the digital turn.
- Director of Research & Outreach and Professor Aesthetics and Culture of Technologies, at ArtEZ University of the Arts, The Netherlands.
- Knowledge Partner for the global art-technology Digital Earth Fellowship.
- Mentor on the Feminist Internet Research Network.
- His new book, ‘Really Fake’ is coming out with the Minnesota University Press in fall 2020.
- He writes a fortnightly column on ‘Digital Natives’ at The Indian Express.