JZ in 4D: contending with the future of the Internet
Photo: Fred Beneson, CC by-sa
Jonathan Zittrain's whirlwind spring of talks on The Future of the Internet--And How to Stop It brought him to Cambridge last Friday evening for discussion of the book and a congratulatory toast.
There have been plenty of cameras on JZ's spring itinerary. If you've missed his rousing talk and the provocative Q&As that follow, you have options:
- at Princeton's Center for Information Technology Policy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAEMjD4J55E
- on ABC's Ahead of the Curve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt4rLVdSQ5E
- at the New York City book party (thanks, Joly!): http://www.isoc-ny.org/?p=195 (CC nc-sa)
- at the Cambridge book party: http://cyber.harvard.edu/interactive/events/2008/04/zittrain
- April 24 addendum: on Big Think Blog: Is Privacy an Illusion?
The Berkman@10 conference and gala are only three weeks away! The Cambridge book party for The Future of the Internet--And How to Stop It was our last major lead up event before May 14's Forum discussion on youth and civic engagement.
We have updated the conference agenda, launched a wiki, and more.
Registration is still open for both the conference and the gala, space is limited, reserve your seat now!