There are a variety of employment opportunities with the Berkman Klein Center, including staff positions, fellowships, and internships.
Sign up for our listserv to be notified when we add new opportunities.
- We are looking for a Web Applications Developer
- We are looking for a Junior Web Applications Developer
Please click here to learn more about our fellowship program.
- We're looking for a new fellow to join and contribute to our privacy research initiatives. Check out the position here.
- Global Access in Action (GAiA), a project of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University, is offering a one year, half-time fellowship focusing on global public health challenges facing the world’s poor. Learn more here
Intern and Research Assistant Program:
- Are you a coder and currently a student? Join us as a Google Summer of Code developer! Application period is open March 20 - April 3, 2017
- If you're interested in joining the Berkman Klein Center as an intern or research assistant, please click here.
Commitment to Diversity:
The work and well-being of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society are profoundly strengthened by the diversity of our network and our differences in background, culture, experience, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, age, disability, and much more. We actively seek and welcome people of color, women, the LGBTQIA community, persons with disabilities, and people at intersections of these identities, from across the spectrum of disciplines and methods.
If you have any questions about the above positions, please feel free to be in touch with the Berkman Klein Center's Manager of Community Programs, Rebecca Tabasky, at email@example.com.