There are a variety of employment opportunities with the Berkman Klein Center, including staff positions, fellowships, and internships.
Sign up for our listserv to be notified when we add new opportunities.
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to Professors Zittrain and Nesson
- We are looking for a Project Coordinator to manage our Ethics & Governance of Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- We are looking for a Web Applications Developer
- We are looking for a Junior Web Applications Developer
Please click here to learn more about our fellowship program.
- Our Cyberlaw Clinic is looking for a Clinical Instructional fellow to join the team for the start of the 2017-2018 academic year. More here.
- We're looking for a new fellow to join and contribute to our privacy research initiatives. Check out the position here.
- We are seeking applicants for our 2018 AI Assembly Cohort
Intern and Research Assistant Program:
- If you're interested in joining the Berkman Klein Center as an intern or research assistant, please click here.
Commitment to Diversity:
The work and well-being of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society are profoundly strengthened by the diversity of our network and our differences in background, culture, experience, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, age, disability, and much more. We actively seek and welcome people of color, women, the LGBTQIA community, persons with disabilities, and people at intersections of these identities, from across the spectrum of disciplines and methods.
If you have any questions about the above positions, please feel free to be in touch with the Berkman Klein Center's Manager of Community Programs, Rebecca Tabasky, at firstname.lastname@example.org.