There are a variety of employment opportunities with the Berkman Klein Center, including staff positions, fellowships, and internships.
Sign up for our email newsletters to find out when we add new opportunities.
- Project Coordinator, IfRFA
- Events and General Programs Manager
- Senior Research Coordinator
- Director of Communications for the Berkman Klein Center
- Clinical Instructor, Cyberlaw Clinic
- GAiA Fellow (Part-Time)
Intern and Research Assistant Program:
- Lumen Project Research Assistants
- Cyberlaw Clinic Interns Summer 2020
- Media Cloud Research Assistants
- Research Assistant for Race, Gender, & Algorithmic Inequality in Online Dating
- Discover Intern/RA positions for the Summer or Academic Year
- Learn more about joining the Berkman Klein Center as an intern or research assistant.
- Learn more about our fellowship program.
Commitment to Diversity:
The work and well-being of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society are profoundly strengthened by the diversity of our network and our differences in background, culture, experience, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, age, disability, and much more. We actively seek and welcome people of color, women, the LGBTQIA community, persons with disabilities, and people at intersections of these identities, from across the spectrum of disciplines and methods.
If you have any questions about the above positions, please feel free to be in touch with the Berkman Klein Center's Manager of Community Programs, Rebecca Tabasky, at email@example.com.