Below you can find a step-by-step guide for submitting a Summer 2023 Internship application through the Application Tracker.
To register an account in the Application Tracker:
- Click on the application link at: https://brk.mn/summer2023intern.
- Click on the register link where it says "Log In or Register to Apply to This Job." The link is about a quarter of the way down the page near the left hand side.
- Fill out the required fields in the registration page and click register. After clicking register, you should be brought back to the job application page.
- Click on the link at the top of that page that reads "Apply to this job."
- Fill out the fields under the General Information page. Click save.
To add application information, upload application materials, and submit your application:
After creating a profile and reading the application guidance, you can submit the rest of your application materials.
- Click on the application link at: https://brk.mn/summer2023intern (or, if you are submitting your materials immediately after registering, you will automatically be brought to this page.)
- On this page, you will answer prompts under the heading "Additional Information" and attach required documents under the heading "Job Application Materials."
- When you've double-checked all of the information you have inputted into the fields and documents, take a deep breath and click the button on the bottom that says "Submit Application."
- Congrats — you've submitted the application! You will receive a submission confirmation email.
To edit your application before the application deadline:
If you want to edit your submitted application before the application deadline, click on the "My Job Applications" tab within the system, click on the "edit" link near the right side of the page, and edit your custom field answers, or upload new versions of your materials and delete previous versions. Make sure you remember to click the "Submit Application" button to preserve any changes!
Technical questions or problems?
For help and to report problems, please email email@example.com.