Online Liberty and Freedom of Expression
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jonathan Zittrain & John Palfrey, "Internet Filtering: The Politics and Mechanisms of Control," Access Denied: The Practice and Policy of Global Internet Filtering, (Cambridge: MIT Press) 2008.
- Bruce Etling, et al., “Public Discourse in the Russian Blogosphere: Mapping RuNet Politics and Mobilization,” October 18, 2010.
- MENA Net Watch
- Masashi Crete-Nishihata and Jillian York, “Egypt’s Internet Blackout: Extreme Example of Just-in-Time Blocking,” ONI Blog, January 28, 2011.
- The OpenNet Initiative's Blog
- ONI's Russia Profile
- ONI's China Profile
- ONI's Middle East and North Africa Profiles and News
- ONI's United States and Canada Profile
- ONI's Europe Profile
Second- and Third-Generation Controls
- Ron Deibert and Rafal Rohozinski, “Beyond Denial: Introducing Next Generation Information Access Controls,” Access Controlled: The Shaping of Power, Rights, and Rule in Cyberspace, (Cambridge: MIT Press) 2010.
- James Cowie, “Egypt Leaves the Internet,” Renesys, January 27, 2011.