Please click here to view a summary of
what was discussed during the Privacy in Cyberspace 2002 series.
Discussion Board Structure and Guidelines
The purpose of this discussion board is to consider the principal
issues of Privacy in Cyberspace.
The discussion board is divided into sections that correspond to
the parts of the course.
While everyone is welcome to participate in this discussion board,
contributions must adhere to the following guidelines. We consider
it a right and duty to remove any posts that, in our opinion, violate
any of these guidelines.
- Postings should relate specifically to the issues raised by
the topic of the discussion thread.
- Absolutely no personal attacks. Please address your criticisms
to arguments, not to people. It's fine to disagree, but do so
- Please use only one username. Anonymity is fine, but it is misleading
if you contribute to a thread or more than one thread using different
- Please aim to keep threads on topic.
- Absolutely no use of profanities or, obscenities. Similarly,
spiteful, hateful, abusive, harassing, or threatening remarks
will not be tolerated. Please keep the discussion considered and
- Any discussions or questions about the discussion board itself,
the website, or the course in general should be posted in the
discussion space devoted to "General Issues about the Board
and the Series".