[dvd-discuss] Public Domain Enhancement Bill

I noticed this on SlashDot. "In his blog yesterday Lawrence Lessig said
'...Congresswoman Lofgren (D-CA) and Congressman Doolittle (R-CA) have
agreed to introduce the Public Domain Enhancement Act into Congress.'

And links to two News Releases on eldred.cc:

Introduction of the Bill
http://www.eldred.cc/eablog/000092.html

Immediate Endorsements
http://www.eldred.cc/eablog/000093.html

I think it's going to very, very interesting on how this is going to
play out in Congress. But I really wonder how the likes of Disney, et al
are  going to react to this bill. Do they support it and try to earn
some brownie points; say nothing, or fight it and show their true
colors?

--
Stephen L Johnson <sjohnson@monsters.org>