From: Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:20:43 -0700
To: linux-elitists@zgp.org
Subject: [linux-elitists] LOCAL California 11th District: Freedom and
Pancakes

Who:   Freedom lovers (that's you)
       Pancake lovers (that's you)

What:  U.S. Representative Anna Eshoo Town Meeting
       (followed by a pancake brunch)

When:  Saturday, June 28, 2003. 9:30 AM
       (don't give me crap about the time -- I've seen many of
       you people at the Foothill swap meet earlier than that on
       a Saturday, so shut your pie hole.)

Where: Argonaut Elementary School, Saratoga, California
       http://www-eshoo.house.gov/townhall.html

Why:   Rep. Eshoo needs to co-sponsor badly needed DMCA reform
       http://www.house.gov/boucher/docs/dmcrahandout.htm

       Rep. Eshoo needs to co-sponsor badly needed copyright term reform
       http://www.house.gov/boucher/internet.htm

       I like pancakes.

What to bring:
       A copy of the Boucher bill:
       http://www.house.gov/boucher/docs/dmcra108th.pdf

       Notebook and writing implement

       Money for pancakes

       Love of freedom

(Please feel free to forward this message to appropriate lists
and other fora.  If you need a ride from public transportation,
mail me by Thursday.)

KG6INA