[dvd-discuss] Antitrust Liability for DRM vendors

Just read

http://interactionlaw.com/interactionlaw/id11.html

that argues that one risks antitrust liability for going along with the
copyright holders in any arrangement which over steps the bounds of
traditional copyright.

As several of us are in the tech/silicon industry, this liability should
probably be considered by our various corporations.  I certainly doubt
being a DVD-CCA licensee indemnifies one from antitrust liability
(regardless of what Judge Kaplan's old firm opined).

IANAL, TWAL (those who are lawyers) care to comment?  Something a tech
company should actually take CYA step regarding?

.002