Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Transcript Online

I think the justices must have been very frustrated with S.G. Olson.
After repeated questions and run-around answers on what is a limit.
The justices finally paraphrase Olson's arguments just to see if he
knows how to say a simple yes (or no).

I like the remark from Justice O'Connor:
  "But if we affirm here, is there any limiting principle
   out there that would ever kick in?"

Olson's reply sounded like a no.