Re: [dvd-discuss] ``irreparable damage to my client''

	Has anyone noticed that when you do a search for "sara glover" on Google
groups the first listing is from a 12 year old girl named Sara Glover in El
Paso TX. in 1992. I wonder is it the same Sara? 1992 to 1997 = 5 years, 12 +
5 = 17. In the article she claims to be 25. The second listing has an
interesting reply to another posting.
	What I thought was funny was the ad that is displayed on Googles' result
page. It is for 1800ussearch.com, with a link thet says "info on Sara". is
she going to sue them next?

Ronald