Re: [dvd-discuss] ``irreparable damage to my client''

On Friday, April 26, 2002, at 01:41  PM, Michael A Rolenz wrote:

> So...is this an argument that the headers constitute access control? As
> the two bytes in a font file are claimed to be? Or the don't read me
> bit?
>
> BTW - I'd say the "irreparable damage" was done in 1997

And, again in 1998. The owner of www.cow.net changed his site again.
While
http://www.cow.net/spilledmilk/sara.txt contains the original story...

It is posted as
From: Sara Glover <viv@charm.net>
Subject: FIRST STORY: Vivian's Vow
Date: 1998/10/06

<bad writing follows>

It also contains a reply

From: RosyB.Goode@super.zippo.com (Rosy B. Goode)
Subject: Re: A Little De-lurk
Date: 1997/04/28

indicating that the piece of fiction was posted not once, but twice.
When I first investigated the site in question, 	the fiction was
posted as dating from April, 1997.
Mind games...

Jeremy