Re: [dvd-discuss]SSSCA comments Now at TWIKI

Anybody else want to add it there, either set up your won TWIKI account or
post them to DVD-DISCUSS and I'll do it. I'm finding it a little incredulous
that they have had the problem for a week and nothing;s been done. ALso there
is no webmaster url I couldn't resist sending Sen.Feinstein and Kennedy short
emails today telling them that for some reason the website is not accepting
comments ..Oh..my gosh.....how can that be?....OK...I'm still naive...:-)