Re: [dvd-discuss] Text of Sen. Hollings' revised SSSCA, now called the CBDTPA

http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/indus.asp?CID=N00002423&cycle=2002

ERNEST F. HOLLINGS (D-SC)
Top Industries
The top industries supporting Ernest F. Hollings are:
1 Lawyers/Law Firms $1,158,134
2 TV/Movies/Music $264,534
3 Lobbyists $176,525
4 Telephone Utilities $149,403