Re: [dvd-discuss] Text of Sen. Hollings' revised SSSCA, now called the CBDTPA

How about

"Consumers Better Dump This Pernicious Ass".

I skimmed Hollings comments...what sort of drugs is he on? Surely Geritol can't
do all that.

Peter J., Arnold R. have already sent letters to the judiciary committee. THE
more letters they get the better.