RE: [dvd-discuss] The power of a click

Moreover, although a single click is enough to _launch_
DeCSS, I doubt that the operator interaction ends there.
(Admittedly, I have never run DeCSS ... but I assume there
are parameters to tweak & at least a field for an output
filename to be filled out, plus another click on a "go"
button ...)

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!