RE: [dvd-discuss] Diebold uses DMCA to suppress embarrassing memo s

It's called an "audio tape" ... and there are restrictions
on it's use.

For a non-taped conversation we're down to someone relaying
what they remember ... this is known as "hearsay".

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!