[dvd-discuss] DVD Editing

Sorry if this has shown up before -- my mail's been going up and down
lately.

Anyway, we all recall the practice of editing DVDs to remove objectionable
content being mentioned here before.

So it's kind of sad that we diddn't anticipate editing DVDs to add
objectionable content. Assuming that these guys follow through, it might
actually hold up as a parody. Maybe.

There's more on this here:
http://salon.com/people/satire/2002/09/20/filthy/index.html

Who could possibly turn down this example: