RE: [dvd-discuss] DoS attack on RIAA website

Good point on multiple hosting and the DoS against 1000 P2P networks.  How
to use a DoS against a 1000 or so users at different locations with
different access points?  Each attack would hurt the entire system at the
different ISP(s).  The part about "no facts to be released to the public"
is something that I missed and thanks for pointing it out.
Does anyone know what are the current laws against someone who does a DoS
attack?
I agree that it is not thought out at all.   But with the general law
makers seeing the word DoS and not understanding it, could cause it to
pass.  I am not expecting a worst case scenario but what would be a best
case scenario if it passed?