Re: [dvd-discuss] The power of a click

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 12:06:45PM -0500, Peter D. Junger wrote:
> Is it true that DeCSS can be launched with  a single click.
> Is there a DeCSS icon?  Was there a DeCSS icon for the
> program that 2600 published on its web site?

why are so many people discussing DeCSS with guesses and speculation,
when you can remove your ignorance by a simple download?

I've seen with amusement arguments here about source code protection
(decss as published by jon johansen and 2600 is a windos binary) or
questions about the interface or the functionality that would be easily
answered by LOOKING at the damn program.

(not a personal attack on Peter - your posting just incited me to this
long awaited reply)

--
http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/D88D35A6 2001-11-14 Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>