Re: [dvd-discuss] Would this consistute circumvention.

Well John, you may have discovered another reason to allow fair
use for circumvention "your honor, look at the CRAP I have to put
up with to listen to this CD. I'm not 13. I want dignity.","Mr Zulauf.
Calm yourself. Let me see this"...one demo later..."Mr. Zulauf I find
that not only did you have cause to circumevnet this obnoxious
player and find it "fair use" now...can you help me out with my
daughter's CDs...she's used LINUX and is getting really hard to
deal with at home when she screams at the computer.."