Re: [dvd-discuss] Fwd: Bush taps Clarke as CyberdefenseChief

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 Michael.A.Rolenz@aero.org wrote:

> As with Raw sockets support, ,maybe the best thing to educate people about
> the dangers is simply to let them see what happens when you allow a
> monopoly to exist....what's more an incompetent one.

BTW I don't get the big deal with Raw socket support.  In my view, that's
something GOOD added to windows, albiet something most consumers won't
use.  Most OSs, including unix type OSs have had Raw socket support for a
long time.

 -- noah silva