[dvd-announce] Comment Submitted

Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions!

Bryan Taylor and I submitted the comment on behalf of Copyright's Commons
in the anticircumvention rulemaking.  It's online at
<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/openlaw/dvd/drafts/CC_Comment.pdf> and
<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/openlaw/dvd/drafts/CC_Comment.html> (despite no
longer being a draft).

We couldn't decide how to acknowledge contributions, without speaking with
everyone individually, so we settled on
"The authors wish to acknowledge the contributions of participants in the
Openlaw/DVD forum <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/openlaw/DVD> in the
preparation of this comment" at the end.

--Wendy
Wendy Seltzer : wendy@seltzer.com
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School
Openlaw DVD -- http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/openlaw/DVD