Jump to navigation Jump to search
Getting to Harvard
- Getting to and around Harvard University
- Getting to Cambridge by train: Amtrak and choose Boston South Station as destiny
- How to get to the Lesley University dormitories: It is a 10-15 minute walk from the Harvard Square T (subway) station to the dormitories of Lesley University.
- at Lesley University, a 5 minute walk from the campus of Harvard Law School and the Berkman Center
- When you arrive in Cambridge/Boston, from Sunday 15th July onwards, you will first need to go to the Summer Housing Office of Lesley University to pick up the keys to your accommodation. The office is located at 23 Mellen Street, Cambridge, MA - a 5 minute walk to the Berkman Center and Harvard Law School
- Check in takes place Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00AM-12:00 noon, and 5:00PM to 9:00PM. If you need to check in outside of these times, you may go to the Lesley University Security Office, located on Mellen Street, across from #35. A Security Officer will be able to contact a staff member to assist you. As a courtesy you may want to phone the housing office in advance on (001)617-349-8585, however this is not essential