March 19 2008 Conference Call

From Project VRM
Jump to: navigation, search

Conference Call Notes

Drafted by Christopher Carfi, March 19, 2008
Input from Dean Landsman


IRC

  1. vrm at chat.freenode.net

Other Calls

Category:conference call

Attendees

  • Dean Landsman
  • Charles Andres
  • Iain Henderson
  • Christopher Carfi
  • Keith Hopper
  • Brett McDowell
  • Drummond Reed
  • Sean Bohan

Previous Action Items

  • Keith did great job putting together the internal Wiki page, precursor to going public with a Wikipedia page (deadline end of March). Also, Keith summarized our F2F and Ph2Ph virtual and real meeting of last week.

Notes

Vision Committee

  • No report

Standards Committee (Iain)

  • Iain needs Doc to work on the standards committee -- it awaits Doc's input in order to be final

Organization Committee (Doc)

  • No report

Usage Committee (Adriana)

  • No report

Compliance Committee

  • No report, waiting on feedback from Doc
  • Dean to ping Doc re: compliance update.

Events

Open Discussion

Action Items

  • The group feels that we need Doc on calls in order to make final decisions/progress. Proposal was made that we have a policy of "no Doc, no call" that is up for discussion.
  • Additionally, these calls need an agenda.
  • When is next F2F? Iain not going to IIW in May; Doc not going due to Berkman conflict. London group really moving and grooving.
  • When is East Coast June VRM meeting?
  • Is there a VRM mtg at/before/after the May IIW mtg? What is the deal re Data Sharing meeting Kaliya is working on right after IIW.

Next Meeting

April 2 2008 Conference Call (or perhaps April 3, if Doc has April 2 conflict)