PButler has been studying and working in web development and its commercialization since 1994. A brief collection of links to his recent project and hobby sites can be found at pbutler.com.
A few of his more random tech achievements:
- Created a site included in the first "Cool Links" list on Yahoo!, back when it was running off akebono.stanford.edu in 1994
- Did Y2K COBOL code fixes to robots and IBM mainframes in Pfizer's Discovery division
- CTO of company whose largest subsidiary launched the world's first and largest age verification service
- Co-launched early experimental social networking site in 1998; it was quickly overrun by teens seeking love advice
- Launched the first free fantasy basketball site on the 'net in 1995
- Co-designed mini wearable LED displays targeted as jewelry to Japanese hipsters
PButler's pseudonyms include Dr. Fantastic, Mr. Freeze, Pattycake, Johnny Sunshine, Ned Ryerson, and Sebastian Fisticuffs.
Little PButler, with a sweet sweet haircut.
Notice the tongue, not yet in cheek.