Our research portfolio contains a variety of projects that contribute to our
overall understanding of how ICTs can impact the economic development process:
- Core research that illustrates the impact that
ICTs can have upon economic development
- The creation of tools that global leaders can use
to help guide their decision-making.
- Outreach in the form of seminars, workshops and
- Policy advocacy and advice for high level policy
makers in the developing world.
- Participation in major international forums and
policy discussions to catalyze appropriate action.
- Dissemination of our findings and work through
writing in leading academic and mainstream journals and presentations in
conferences and symposia.
- On-the-ground projects that explore the impact of
ICTs on people’s lives and the economic development process.
There are a number of thematic areas of our research that you can explore
through the menu bar to the left.