Your final grade will be based on the following criteria, weighted according to the percentages listed below.
Grades are assigned on a 5-point scale:
- 5 ~ A (assignment exceeds requirements throughout)
- 4 ~ A- / B+ (assignment meets all stated criteria and exceeds requirements in several places)
- 3 ~ B (assignment meets all stated requirements)
- 2 ~ C (assignment meets some, but not all, stated requirements)
- 1 ~ D (assignment does not meet stated requirements)
- 0 ~ F
For additional information on the Harvard Extension School's grading policies, including definitions of what types of work each letter grade represents, please see the Extension School's website.
Late assignments will be docked 1 point for each day they are late. The minimum grade for late assignments is 1 point.