Cybersecurity and Cyberwarfare
Cybersecurity has been identified as one of the greatest challenges facing the United States today, but it is ill-defined and almost impossible to address. How can we frame this problem to better inspire solutions? How should government, military, businesses, and technologists approach the problem from different angles and do these different approaches work together?
- Jack Goldsmith: Senator Cardin’s Bill to Explore ISP Enforcement of Digital Security
- Zittrain, The Future of the Internet: And How to Stop It; Chapter 3
- Chatham House Report On Cyberwarfare - Executive Summary
- Wikipedia entry on Stuxnet
- Whitehouse.gov, Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative, Cyberspace Policy Review
- Jack Goldsmith, The Cyberthreat, Government Network Operations, and the Fourth Amendment
- Jane Holl Lute and Bruce McConnell, Op-Ed: A Civil Perspective on Cybersecurity
- Zittrain, Freedom and Anonymity
- Infoweek, Leaked Cables Indicate Chinese Military Hackers Attacked U.S.
- CNET, Cyber attacks rise at critical infrastructure firms
May 1: Cybersecurity and Cyberwarfare Just Johnny 17:14, 15 February 2012 (UTC)