Notes on OA at Harvard
From Harvard Open Access Project
- This page is part of the Harvard Open Access Project (HOAP).
- See the OA policies now in effect at Harvard, as well as the OA policy guidelines and FAQ.
- See the annotated Model Open Access Policy based on our experience and the experience of some other institutions.
- See the Overview of the Harvard OA Policies from the Office for Scholarly Communication.
- See the guide to good practices for university open-access policies, based in part on the Harvard policies.
- See the web site of the Office for Scholarly Communication, the office implementing the Harvard OA policies.
- See the list of Harvard-based scholarly journals. Some are OA and some are not.
- See Harvard's response (January 4, 2012) to the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy RFI on "Public Access to Peer-Reviewed Scholarly Publications Resulting From Federally Funded Research."