Other formats for this guide
From Harvard Open Access Project
Revision as of 14:56, 21 March 2017 by WikiSysop
- This is a section within Good practices for university open-access policies.
- The most current and authoritative version of the guide is this wiki edition, <bit.ly/goodoa>. We launched it in October 2012 and update it regularly.
- For those who prefer other formats, we periodically publish print and PDF editions.
- We released the first print and PDF editions in October 2013, and the second print and PDF editions in October 2015.
- The 2013 editions used the text as it stood on September 26, 2013, after roughly one year of evolution on the wiki. The 2015 editions used the text as it stood on September 7, 2015, after roughly three years of evolution on the wiki.
- Unlike the wiki edition, the print and PDF editions use continuous pagination. Like the wiki edition, they stand under CC-BY licenses. Like the wiki edition, the PDF editions have active links in the text. The print editions use endnotes and URLs where the other two editions use active links. To support those who'd like to print the PDF, the PDF editions include the same endnotes as the print editions.
- Here's the October 2015 PDF edition.
- To obtain a copy of the October 2015 print edition, email Kelly Fitzpatrick with your snail-mail address.