[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] TACD, Feb 4 workshop in Brussels, Copyright in the Digital ...
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] TACD, Feb 4 workshop in Brussels, Copyright in the Digital ...
- From: Carlcalvert(at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:13:17 EST
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
Oh dear: and I am going to Brussels too.
Well, ideas are free — and are not copyrightable, so let's exchange ideas.
Carl Calvert MSc(Oxon) MA MRICS MBCS PgDLaw FRIN
Chartered Land Surveyor and Expert Witness on Boundaries and Rights of Way
4 Buckland Gardens
SOUTHAMPTON SO40 2SB
tel/fax +44 (0)23 8086 4643
mobile +44 (0)7736 217 128
This E mail and its attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipient.
It may contain legally privileged and or confidential information.
If you have received this in error you must take no action based on any or all of the E mail or attachment.
You must not copy nor communicate any part or all of them to anyone.
Please notify me immediately in the above case and then delete this communication.
Although I have used best endeavours the E Mail and attachments are not guaranteed virus free and the recipient, following good IT practice, should ensure that they are actually virus free.