Re: [dvd-discuss] Digital Millennium Anti-Connectivity Act Introduced

On Thursday 17 July 2003 21:19, microlenz@earthlink.net wrote:

% Ironically this may be the straw that breaks the camel's back. U.S.Grant once
% stated that the way to get rid of a stupid law was to enforce it rigorously.

As I read the proposed law, you're a felon for quoting
Ogden Nash or Kipling in any of several media.

So, like, how about we set out to flagrantly violate the law
by quoting Kipling, Nash, etc.  and then report ourselves
and each other as Federal felons?

#include "Alice's Restaurant"

--
| May I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, |
|  the strength to change the things I cannot accept, and the   |