RE: [dvd-discuss] Gedanken Experiment -Unix and Norton

On 11 Jul 2003 at 13:20, Richard Hartman wrote:

Subject:        	RE: [dvd-discuss] Gedanken Experiment -Unix and Norton
Date sent:      	Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:20:00 -0700
From:           	"Richard Hartman" <hartman@onetouch.com>
To:             	<dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu>

And the purpose of research is to uncover facts.

> > Once discovered becomes a fact.
> >

> In that light, "Gone With the Wind", once written, is a fact.

Not even Specious. facts are written down but they are not written.

So Badassvirusnumber324643 has 232323232 in its object code look for
&%UGBJBBOIYB*IHIU if you find that too starting at 2343H you've got it! That's
a fact. No creativity. No expression and nothing else.. Look science has been
done for science sake for centuries. So why do we need to provide protection
for finding facts NOW?