RE: [dvd-discuss] Gedanken Experiment -Unix and Norton

Moreover, the issue of _how_ to describe the virus signature
also involves selection.  The 5th and 8th bytes?  The 12th
and 57th?  The combination resulting by adding the 38th byte
to 57 and dividing by 2?  Each "fact" in their database is
a result of analysis and choice on the part of their
virus researchers.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!