RE: [dvd-discuss] Gedanken Experiment -Unix and Norton

The thing here is that we would not be seeking
to _republish_ their fact database (which I have
no problem as classifying as copyrightable), merely
to use it in a different environment then intended.

That is, writing our own virus scanner that makes
use of their .dat files.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!