Re: [dvd-discuss] Re: [dvd-discuss digest 2003] V #233

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 17:08, John Zulauf wrote:
# Quick, someone invoke "Nazis" and end this religious-war-thread.  If you
# don't I might have to start quoting either RMS or Brett Glass --
# whomever will annoy the most pro (or anti) GPL zealots.

Have you ever seen what a random composition of RMS
and BG sound bites produces?

--
| May I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, |
|  the strength to change the things I cannot accept, and the   |