Re: [dvd-discuss] W32.Klez.H infection on of our group member's PC

This is one reason I prefer not to use Windows on the machine on which I
read
e-mail.   Reading mail from a UNIX machine is much more secure.  Such a
practice also
seems to reduce the number of unwanted commercial solicitations, since
no executable
can run with system-wide permissions.

Regards,

Glendon Gross