RE: [dvd-discuss] clean flicks and moral rights

or (more ironic still) arguing the acceptability of the content from a
morally relativist position.  In effect they are arguing:

"We assert an absolute moral right to protect all potentially offensive
content as there are no moral absolutes."

One can only hope for a Court the sense the cognative dissonance of such
a view.  Though seen in a post-modern, deconstructionist way, we can
argue the meaning of "is" and the value of internal consistancy. (ick!)

.002