RE: [dvd-discuss] [OT] elcomsoft/sklyarov jury denied text of law?

That does seem to be the goal of the
educational system.  Even those who
manage to get through school with some
level of literacy don't get taught the
basics of government and (actual) history.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!