Re: [dvd-discuss] DoS attack on RIAA webstie

This entire proposed law makes me wonder about something.  How are they
going to enforce this outside of the US?  I can just see the RIAA sending a
DoS attack on another country's site.  What about countries that are not
friendly with the US or do not have agreements in this area?  I can hear it
now "Sorry about flooding your connections with an attack.  It was to stop
your citizens from copying music not an actual attack against you".  I
wonder if a country's national song could be considered IP and then DoS if
sent out.