Re: [dvd-discuss]2600 DROPS DECSS APPEAL

Ditto. I think this a mistake. Oh..one can argue stategy and such but what is
missing is INITIATIVE!   and AUDACITY! This is the first time I am disappointed
with the EFF (I am member #250...I just went and checked so I won't be accuesed
of getting that wrong.). Passion from a good heart must not be quenched by cold
counsel...(OK I'm misquoting LOTR).

PUSH this through!
If stupidity overcomes reason then let the consequences be demonstrated ...
Dred Scott was one of those cases....