Re: [dvd-discuss]My apologies for HTML format

Hmmm....sounds as if there could be another use for the DMCA. Somebody writes a
"FIXUPWINDOWS" which eliminates all this junk, deletes the useless stuff,
patches the OS to look for things in the right places and strips out the DLLs
that are really the only ones used...SO are they circumventing access controls
to the Sacred Windows OS? You can bet that the Microsoft lawyers are probably
working on that one....