Re: [dvd-discuss] How many bits is a technical protection measure?

Oh...but it has the POTENTIAL for circumvention by others. I've never figured
out what the purpose of unembeddable fonts was.<any ideas...other than the
usual greed >  Assuming that I own a set legally, I bought it for use in
communication. So if I can't embedd it into a document where somebody else can
use it it it's not serving the purpose I bought it.

So....before the DCMA had to save the world from screaming hoards of hackers
wanting pillage the intellectual property of Hollywierd..now it's protecting
the world from font thieves....the framers of the DMCA really had SFB.