RE: [dvd-discuss] How many bits is a technical protection measure?

Wait a sec ... the font creation tools automatically set the
"protected" flag & the user can't turn it off for fonts that
he, himself, has created?  And _this_ is the reason the
"circumvention device" was created?

Sounds like the font creation tool distributer is at fault
for encouraging the development of circumvention devices ...

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!