Re: [dvd-discuss] DeCSS/DVD FAQ Overhaul

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 08:42:03AM -0400, Rob Warren wrote:

> Hey, all.  I've been talking with Wendy lately and she's given me the
> go-ahead to begin overhauling the DVD/DeCSS FAQ.  It's going to take me a
> little while just to sort through everything and figure out what's
> outdated (it *has* been two years, after all), so any help would be appreciated.

I've got the start of a To-Do list put together and online.  It's just a
beginning, but I'll post updates as the FAQ audit continues.  Feel free to
email me any thoughts or ideas.

http://www.greslin.org/dvdfaq-todo.html

--
Rob Warren                              Email: rob@greslin.org