RE: [dvd-discuss] Dion's new CD crashing party for some users

b) which is used in interstate or foreign commerce or communication

Under part (b), I'm on a "protected" computer if I
ever order anything from a web site for a store that
is not based in California.  Heck, given "communication"
as separated from "commerce" then all I have to do is
_browse_ a site from somewhere else and I've engaged
in "communication"!

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!