Re: [dvd-discuss] Dion's new CD crashing party for some users

A Federal judge is likely to look at the law in context and rule that since the
rest of the statute refers to infrastructure so too does communication.
Personal computers are not infrastructure and the law is not applicable to
them. BTW it's not MY abusive interpretation...it's more likely the abusive
interpretation a court is going apply. I was being a <D/A>.

In the case of Celine Dion's latest, I don't see any difference between that
and a CDROM where someone has deliberatly put a new virus in the setup.exe
file. Corporation do NOT have the rights of people .