Re: [dvd-discuss] Slashdot article - Canadian Tariffs

Makes me wonder how NAFTA will play into this.......

Isn't it wonderful how CD, cassettes and the like now all get lumped with
cigarrettes, liquore, perfume and other tariffed items.....this proposal
is INSANE.

"Arnold G. Reinhold" <reinhold@world.std.com>
03/12/02 09:57 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss