RE: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights

ok I meant: I own that COPY, but not the copyright, my bad ;)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Ballowe, Charles wrote:

> [...]

I am pretty sure you're right though.  The only problem would be proving
that you did in fact own the copy if it was challenged and your CD and
receipt were burned.  I suppose everyone tracking you by credit card can
be usefull now and again ;)

 -- noah silva